1. If admission test is conducted by the college for admission of the students to B.A., B.Sc., B.Com.(First year), then the admission will be based on the basis of merit list of entrance examinations along with the academic and additional marks set by the University.
2. Any type of cutting or sub-writing on the admission application form will not be permissible.
3. Entrants are required to complete the admission process according to the dates specified in the entry lists and deposit the charges accordingly. After the specified dates are over, no entry for admission will be given again. Payment gateway charges would be applicable.
0.70% below 2K & 1% above 2K
Kotak Bank NB
Jammu & Kashmir Bank NB
4. The applicant will have to fill the application form. The application form will be cancelled if there is an error in the application, and the applicant will have to hold all the responsibility in case of any errors.
5. The details and number of attachments, which are attached with the application, should be clearly mentioned in the application form. The applicant’s own signature must be there on the attachment. Students should ensure that all the enclosures are arranged, depending on the qualification and merit counts. When registering the application, don’t attach the original copy of T.C. and C.C.
6. It is compulsory to attach the xerox copy of the application form for each entrant and even attach the Xerox copy of Aadhar Enrolment card or Aadhar nomination card with the application form.
7. The list of selected candidates for admission in the first year graduate and post-graduate courses will be announced in the college notice board after the registration and admission test.
8. No information will be sent by post to any selected candidates or through any other medium. Therefore, according to the information provided on the notice board of the college, the selected candidates should be admitted in the specified time period, otherwise the right to get admission will automatically be cancelled and the process of entry for admission will be passed to other candidates based on the vacancy.
9. Applicants seeking admission in any of the courses in the college will have to fill in their email address and telephone/ mobile number in the application form. Applicants who do not have an e-mail address must be sure to have an email address before filling the application form so that the important college information can be shared easily.
10. Any type of cutting or sub-writing on the entry card will not be permissible.
11. The student will have his own responsibility to calculate the marks himself and if there is any error in the qualifying marks mentioned in the admission list, then inform the Admission Officer in writing. If there is any error in the merit marks by the college, then it can be corrected by amending it and if the admission is done due to incorrect marks, then it can be cancelled at any time by the Principal and in such a case the fee cannot not refunded.